VISAS FOR ITALY
The Consulate of Italy in Karachi can accept visa application forms only from residents of Sindh and Baluchistan.
You can apply for a Visa Entry at the Consulate of Italy in Karachi only if:
1) Italy represents your main destination or where the main purpose of your trip lies or;
2) you are visiting different Countries in the Schengen area, Italy represents the country within the Schengen area where you will be spending most of the time (number of days) or;
3) you are visiting several countries within the Schengen area and you are spending an equal number of days in each country but Italy is your first port of entry in the Schengen area.
The Visa Section is open Monday to Friday from 9.00 A.M. till 12.00 noon.
To Lodge a Speedy visa Application residents of Sindh can apply at any of the following Drop Box Points Of:
- DHL Karachi Tel. 021 111 500 000
- FEDEX Karachi Tel. 021 111 711 111
- TCS Pvt Ltd Karachi Tel. 021 3453 63 01
or, if resident of Baluchistan in at the Drop Box Points Of:
- FEDEX Quetta Tel. 081 282 65 82
For other queries relating to Visa Issues Please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call for an appointment with the visa Section on tel. 021-35870031
The Consulate is authorized to issue a visa entry trough a technical procedure that can take up to ten working days (not inclusive of w.e. and public holiday). There is no way for the Consulate to speed up this term due to Schengen controls.
For this reason we strongly suggest to apply for a visa entry at least three or four weeks before the planned date of depart.
It is possible to apply for an entry visa 90 days before the planned date of arrival in Italy.
Please do not call or send e mail regarding status of the visa as the office cannot respond to these requests.
The Consulate of Italy can accept visa application forms only from residents of Sindh and Baluchistan. All other residents must apply through Visa Office of the Embassy of Italy in Islamabad http://www.ambislamabad.esteri.it .
a) the passport must be valid for at least three months after visa expiry date;
b) the visa application date should not be more than 3 months from departure date;
c) the Consulate has full authority to evaluate and request other documents in addition to those submitted by the applicant;
d) the submission of the application does not guarantee the automatic issuance of the visa.
IMPORTANT: once you have applied for a Schengen Visa through the Consulate of Italy in Karachi your passport must be kept by the Office until the visa has been issued or denied.
Only for real, urgent and proved circumstances the case of withdrawing the passport for urgent trips could be taken into consideration.
RENEWED WITH A SIMPLE STAMP
CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
VISA FEES - Valid from 01 Oct. to 31 Dec. 2013
SHORT STAY (C)
- Transit - € 60,00 = PKR 7.920
- Tourism, Business etc. (7 - 90 days) - € 60,00 = PKR 7,920
- Multiple Entry (1 - 5 years) - € 60,00 = PKR 7,920
- Minors (0 - 6 years) - Free of charge
- Minori (6 - 12 years) - € 35,00 = PKR 4,620
LONG STAY (D)
- Work, Family etc. - € 116,00 = PKR 15,315
- Study - Free of charge